Donate to Welcome the Children: Give a Child a Future

You can make a significant impact on the life of a child by supporting the funding of a Christian education that meets physical and spiritual needs. We delight in being the hands and feet of Christ by following His commandment to love the “least of these.”

The cost of educating a child at AIC Zion School for one month is a mere $30; with your support, we can help AIC Zion School impact even more students over time.

Consider your donation an eternal investment in the life of a child. The need is great, but our God is greater.

You can become a partner by making a donation.

Write a check payable to Welcome the Children and mail it to this address:

         88 Center Church Road

The Berkley Building – Suite B

McMurray, PA 15317

Or, click on the Donate button to make a single or monthly donation.

donate

Welcome the Children is a registered 501(c)(3) public charity.

Roughly 85% of your donations are directly sent to AIC Zion School, and the other 15% are invested into advertising, events, and projects that translate into increased donations and organizational growth.

Welcome the Children is run solely by volunteers. Please contact us if you have any questions.